نمایشگر ال سی دی 5110 ماتریسی 84×48 با درایور PCD8544:
1. 84 X 84 dot matrix LCD, can show 4 lines of characters.
2. Use serial interface communicate with the master processor ,the number of interface signal line reduced greatly, only 8 signal lines including power and GND. Support different types of MCU, such as the arduino,AVR,PIC,STM32,STC MSP430 and so on. Transfer rate up to 4Mbps,can full speed write display data without waiting time.
3. Can use the conductive glue to connect the module with the printed board, without connecting cable. The metal hooks on the module can fix the module on the printed board, which is very easy to install and replace.
4. LCD controller/driver chip has been bound to LCD chip, the volume of LCD is small
5. Low power supply, the working current in normal situation is lower than 200μA,and has power-down mode
The Nokia 5110 is a basic graphic LCD screen for lots of applications. It was originally intended for as a cell phone screen. This one is mounted on an easy to solder PCB.
It uses the PCD8544 controller, which is the same used in the Nokia 3310 LCD. The PCD8544 is a low power CMOS LCD controller/driver, designed to drive a graphic display of 48 rows and 84 columns. All necessary functions for the display are provided in a single chip, including on-chip generation of LCD supply and bias voltages, resulting in a minimum of external components and low power consumption. The PCD8544 interfaces to microcontrollers through a serial bus interface.